This User Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the Agreement) governs the relationship between the owner of freelanceabout.com (hereinafter referred to as FreelanceAbout or Administration) on the one hand and the site user on the other.
The FreelanceAbout site is not a mass media site.
By using the site, you agree to the terms of this agreement.
If you do not agree to the terms of this agreement, do not use the FreelanceAbout site!
Subject of the agreement
The administration grants the user the right to post the following information on the site:
- Text information
- photographic materials
- Links to materials posted on other sites
Rights and obligations of the parties
The user has the right:
- search for information on the site
- receive information on the site
- create information for the site
- comment on the content posted on the site
- change user rating
- copy information to other sites indicating the source
- use the site information for personal non-commercial purposes
The administration has the right:
- at your own discretion and the need to create, change, cancel the rules
- restrict access to any information on the site
- create, modify, delete information
- delete accounts
- refuse registration without explanation
The user undertakes:
- do not disrupt the functionality of the site
- do not use scripts (programs) for automated collection of information and / or interaction with the Site and its Services
The administration undertakes:
- to maintain the site's performance, except when it is impossible for reasons beyond the control of the Administration.
Responsibility of the parties
- the user is personally responsible for the information disseminated by him
- the administration does not bear any responsibility for the accuracy of information copied from other sources
- the administration is not responsible for the discrepancy between the services expected by the User and actually received services
- the administration does not bear any responsibility for the services provided by third parties
- in the event of a force majeure situation (combat actions, state of emergency, natural disaster, etc.), the Administration does not guarantee the safety of the information posted by the User, as well as the uninterrupted operation of the information resource
Terms of the Agreement
This Agreement shall enter into force with any use of this site.
The agreement ceases to be valid when a new version of it appears.
The administration reserves the right to unilaterally change this agreement at its discretion.
The administration does not notify users of changes in the Agreement.